Wouldn’t You Like to “Know Before They Go?”
CARS CSI “Point of Experience” survey tool is the industry leading customer experience survey tool. It captures Customer Feedback before customers exit and provides instant Auto Alerts by text or email to designated Dealership Managers so they will “Know Before They Go” that a Sales or Service customer is unhappy, dissatisfied, or feels they had an unpleasant experience.
Why would you want to do this? Because it provides an unprecedented opportunity for your dealership to “Fix the Customer” and prevent a failing OEM CSI survey, a poor online review, or bad mouthing the dealership to their family, friends, and co-workers, or the almost certain defection to your competition when they are unhappy or dissatisfied.
The tablet with CARS CSI at the cashier has been a CSI lifesaver! Before, when we would do an “active delivery,” the guest-writer would say the guests were happy. But when the survey hit we found out different. They were not!!!!
With the tablet giving me real-time information, I can save the guest and the survey before they leave the store! We are seeing a night and day difference and our scores have reflected the change!
We always fought to get CSI above Western Region. Last quarter we were above Region, Zone and National! (All of the other Chevrolet stores in our area are well below region, zone and national.)
I would recommend this system to anyone who is SERIOUS about CSI/retention!
Fixed Ops Director
(27 years of large Chevrolet dealership experience)
Features and Benefits
- Know before customer exits
- Surveyed at Point of Experience
- Touch Screen/Stylus Completion
- Typically completed in less than 60 seconds
- Creates/Pushes instant Alerts
- Dashboard results of Surveys
- Print out full survey in PDF
- Easy online setup on any browser
- Works on computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Increased Customer Retention
- Improved Reputation Management
- Fix Customer before they go/leave
- Less costly than most customer follow-up
- Customized per location
- Run and reviewed by car people
- Constant access with up to the minute feedback
- Know the Answers in Seconds not days
- Instant customer feedback
- Retain upset customers
- Identify probable bad CSI score
- Point out Intent to Defect
- Improved CSI Scores
- Increased Fixed Revenue
- Point of sale
- During or after purchase
- Immediate feedback
- Trends and trouble areas reporting
- More data faster
- Find trouble processes or people immediately
- Narrow concerns by time of day or day of week?
Parts customers surveyed
No additional staff or time needed
- Modern interactive tablet or notebook
Sell More Cars, Retain Your Customers, Protect Reputation, Fix CSI
The CARS CSI Blueprint
CARS CSI clients are building and growing profitable dealerships using our time tested and proven strategies.
Would you like to:
- Earn more referral and repeat business?
- Keep more of your customers?
- Sell more cars/make more money?
- Drive more fixed revenue?
- Create a culture of loyalty from customer to employees?
- Protect your reputation/prevent bad reviews?
Your Dealership’s Most Crucial Profit Center is “Customer Retention”
Implementing a 1st Service Process that properly introduces every vehicle buyer (new and like-brand used) to the service department can increase fixed-ops revenues significantly.
It is more than realistic for a 150 unit per month dealership to realize an additional $1,000,000 fixed-ops gross profit by implementing a few simple customer retention processes! The difficult part for most dealerships is proven implementation that provides the monitoring, measuring, individual accountability and consistency of execution that keeps it all in place.
A few facts to consider…
- More than 70% of customers that regularly maintain their vehicles in your service department will give you a chance to sell them another vehicle
- NADA data indicates that dealerships retain only 14% of their service opportunity, with the rest going to the following:
- Mass Merchandisers 17%
- General Auto Repair 10%
- Repair Specialist 10%
- Auto Parts Retailers 16%
- Quick Oil Changers 9%
- Others 24%
- When vehicle buyers receive no introduction to service experts say less than 25% will return to the dealership for their 1st maintenance. If you merely inform them properly and ask for the opportunity, 40% will return. The right processes can drive the 1st service return rate to 80% or higher.
- A manufacturer study indicates that 90% of vehicle buyers return for maintenance to the entity where they get their 1st oil change done.
- Vehicle owners spend $300 billion annually in the aftermarket on tires, brakes, maintenance and repairs.
Mercedes Benz of Fort Pierce
Sheehy Auto Group
Vic Bailey Automotive
Dick Dyer Toyota
Dan Vaden VW-Hyundai
Toyota of Orlando
Toyota of North Charlotte
Coggin Honda of Fort Pierce
Holler Automotive Group
Ed Voyles Honda
Gwinnett Place Honda
Chapman Automotive Group
Ken Garff Automotive Group
Sutton Auto Group
Marina Auto Group
Coughlin Automotive Group
CMP Auto Canada
Ganley Automotive Group
Coggin BMW Treasure Coast
Honda Cars of Mesa
Nissan of McKinney
Toyota of Dallas
Brown’s Automotive Group
Coggin Honda of Jacksonville
DCH Automotive Group
Curry Automotive Group
Nally Automotive Group
Carey Paul Honda
Darrell Waltrip Honda
Charlie Clark Nissan
Hancock Automotive Group
Darrell Waltrip Volvo
Immke Automotive Group
Don McGill Toyota-Katy
Karl Malone Toyota
Stockton to Malone Honda
Manhattan Beach Toyota
McCarthy Automotive Group
Bryan Automotive Group
PCS Automotive Group
Premier Automotive Group
We install, implement, and maintain applications specifically designed to address the most critical needs of car dealerships today. Those needs are:
Creating More Customers
- Selling More Vehicles to Repeat Customers and Referrals
- Recapturing customers that haven’t returned for service
- Prospecting your UIO for customers that never used our Service Department
- We monitor and measure compliance and coach employees to perfection